Wednesday 19 October 2011

Fish for tea with no prep. Honest.

There is something about a Wednesday night which means I generally have no energy for cooking.
I have plenty of energy for eating, but no energy for the preparation and washing up that comes with it !

So tonight I thought I would try something super easy - with minimum preparation.


And here it is - no prep fish tea !

Oh come on then, I hear you demand?? Oh ok....

I took a loin of haddock which I cut into two and placed in an ovenproof dish.
I then pressed Jamie Oliver's Piri Piri Herb Crust which I picked up from Morrison's.
You can find it here.

I didn't need very much of it and think the tub will last a good while.

I put this in a hot (Gas Mark 7) oven for 15 minutes or so while I boiled some small potatoes and vegetables.

Et Voila. Serve. enjoy.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy right enough.

Give it a try - loads more tips at Fish is the Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment